Women love all kinds of men, cheer up incels

enough crab bucket trash, SERIOUSLY

I don’t know why it’s so controversial to say that women prefer attractive men… and vice versa… I guess it’s just an example of PC culture gone mad.

Was PC culture responsible for the rise of inceldom? Well, you can’t say it wasn’t an influencing factor…

That’s not to say we should just tell people to give up though. The whole purpose of civilization is to make life easier for people.

…I still think that technology is ultimately the only thing that can solve this problem. Arranged marriage has already been tried, countless of times throughout history… and it always failed. Human societies will always find a way to produce winners and losers.

Yet even in an age of android companions… you will still have a problem of winners and losers. People will compare their waifus to other people’s waifus… and compete over them… the same way people compete over car manufacturers and brands. There will be Toyota waifus, and there will be Lamborghini waifus. And there will be DIY garage waifus (me, basically).

Sometimes you have to accept that there are games that can never be won… and the only way to truly win is to just refuse to play.

These men all have stereotypically masculine faces. These are not “all kinds.” I find all these men unpalatable, but then again I am gay. Then again, most gay men still think these trog-jawed blocks are what counts as an attractive face and I don’t. Can I please look at a soft elegant neotenous male face instead of all this crap…this meme is depressing on a visual level. A desert of smug blandness into which I do not wish to stare for too long, lest it kick me in the penis and call me names for refusing to either be it or sleep with it.

@Deathcel why do you think you cannot attract men?

I’m sorry but why you have the idea people want to compete ? Happy with what you got.

1 Like

Hello new person and greetings.

@NotanINcelBUT

1 Like

Looks like we’ve scared the so called lesbiancels away, too bad they left as I would enjoy destroying their arguments one deconstruction after the other through debate. Their predictable argument styles or methods are very boring.

We heterosexual male incels reclaim Incelistan as our own as everybody else has cut out and run away. This is a black pilled male incel forum now, black is now the new pink around here.

@Restart80

1 Like

Women love all kinds of men so long as they’re physically muscular, socially influential, and economically wealthy…

In other words, women are full of shit as usual where they’re not fooling anybody. Certainly a majority of men are no longer under any illusions of women anymore. The vaginal curtain has been pulled open or lifted for all to see and women have been discovered by a majority of men to be nothing more than vile duplicitous venal entirely self centered creatures.

In related news: water is fucking wet, and the sun produces heat.

“Inject your million dollar dick into my pussy lips baby$$$, now stick it in my ass and say you’re going to buy me a new car come Christmas! I want a brand new Maserati honey boo-boo! This pussy isn’t cheap you know!”

1 Like

NO. I think you are wrong! Man, just…meet some nice girl. Don’t bother with those kind of woman.
What I can say ? from my experience - a fat, nerd, short guy and definitely not rich- I don’t even know what to do with my fore skin. I still have a woman. Who beside me till she come to oversea follow her dream.

1 Like

Half of those guys would be rejected on Tinder nowadays… they happen to be rich and famous which helps them a lot

facial appearance matters more than muscles

it is easier to look like this than this

eboys are more popular that regular dudes

There’s another kind that exists?

1 Like

I keep seeing ugly dudes with ugly girlfriends. It’s more and more apparent to me that it’s an issue of being socially inept AND unattractive that leads to inceldom, rather than primarily looks.
Ofc looks can doom, but you have to be unsightly in order for it to override passable social prowess. This is just my experience of being a -non- shut-in loner.

Well, sure.

Autism Spectrum Disorder is considered the social skills equivalent of being physically hideous.

Lack of male lesbians is the reason of incel and hypergamy.

Incel didn’t begin till farmers and herders took over society.

Women were never attracted to men (men looked like apes especially thousands of years ago.) But they fell in love with men and felt sorry for them. Men would go outside and provide food for the family, and women depended on men as bodygaurds.

But then farmers and herders took over and then men became obsolete and useless. At this point in time, according to mainstream anthropology, approximately 95% of men became incels.

Translation to modern times: male lesbians are needed. You can keep tradcucking for tradwomen who always go for rich chads. Some women are very trad for chads and mock effiminant males. But if these are the type of women you want then you have to be rich chad normie. Easier for society to just have male lesbians and women that are not as obsessed with rich chads.