Why shemale society is needed

there will be dna upgrades given by the gubment (my gubment.) they will inject dna into the system and therefore change the appearance of the system.

stage 1 of the dna upgrade: Changing female dna not to ghost, and changing females into either feminine females or cool tomboy females.

global happiness index will be measured at this time and males and females will report their happiness. This will then be cross-referenced to how happy they are on pot, pot will be the control variable to determine how accurate the survey is, of course if they are allergic to pot that will nullify the survey and they will be ineligible to add their data to the datapool.

stage 2 of the dna upgrade: Changing male dna into anime tier dna, the males will look like femboys or chads such as in anime. The dna will fulfill every character trope in anime.

global happiness index will be measured at this time and males and females will report their happiness. This will then be cross-referenced to how happy they are on pot, pot will be the control variable to determine how accurate the survey is, of course if they are allergic to pot that will nullify the survey and they will be ineligible to add their data to the datapool.

furthermore, at this stage we have to analyze the dna tech and see the effects. There is a slight chance the DNA tech will do nothing so we have to wait 10 years. If after 10 years people are still ugly and no significant change in bone structure, then humanity is doomed and we are stuck on planet of the apes unless some new scientist can come up with better tech.

stage 3 of the dna upgrade: shemale or futa dna (50/50) will be given to 1/4th of the population, somehow the dna will make them fertile instead of sterile. Global happiness index will be measured at this time and compared to the previous anime tier dna. Work productivity will be irrelevant since the high iq anime society will have made robots to work at jobs by then at mcdonalds, furthermore mcdonalds will switch to organic all natural ingredients at this time, furthermore the anime brain will be engineered to be high IQ but also joyful at life, there is a problem of more depression and more novelty needed for IQ but this problem will be mitigated and IQ’s will be content even without more and more novelty.

men are not loved the way they want to be loved therefore my system is needed.

Vid sounds like female entitlement bull shit.

Females “feel” a lot of things, most of which aren’t valid or reflective of reality.

Ugh, would you set your sexism of women aside for one minute and be objective.

The video is genderless because that means more youtube views.

I thought it would be a relevant vid since incels either don’t recieve any love or are not loved the way they want to be loved.

It’s only relevant to males because males are the ones that receive so-called “love” for their status, money, and whatever they do, but not who or what they are.

Females are the ones that receive love for merely existing, therefore the only gender this topic concerns is males.

Females who end up with males that don’t love them are just horrible at choosing and need to learn to choose better than trying to change a fuckboi whose nature is to be nothing else other than a fuckboi.

Its relevant to males and females, a lot of males dont treat their wives good. And yes its a meme that men get dumped by their wives after losing their job, and there is probably some truth to that. It does seem like a lot of women choose men based on money and status. Still on the otherhand a lot of women choose males based on looks and a lot of men choose women based on looks also, of course men on average don’t have as much freedom as women do in this regard.

@DarthDva based

1 Like

that’s a shemale? Whoa

I can’t feel bad for someone that gets 1000 choices and still fucks up.

I feel bad for the person that starts off with 0 realistic choices to begin with.

ew

no

rude