United States and global stock market: Going to be another manic Monday

Well folks, it’s going to be an interesting Monday morning concerning the United States and global markets. Let’s recap what’s currently happening, shall we?

1. Viral pandemic still sweeping the world including inside the United States.

2. Treasury and bond markets exploding in volatility going parabolic. Economic volume down everywhere across the board.

3. Global airlines going bankrupted and seeing huge declines in sales.

4. Federal Reserve desperately talking about outright buying stocks as a way of propping up the United States stock market. Credit monetary cuts not working and backfiring tremendously.

5. Saudi Arabia and Russia virtually destroying OPEC in what is developing into an international economic war concerning oil markets. By doing so they’re circumventing the United States dollar which means fewer nations buying oil and petroleum in denominated dollars. Going to hit the United States pretty hard in the coming days.

6. There are huge disturbances and shocks concerning global supply chains with trade, materials, or general supplies. This means shortages of everything everywhere.

7. Rumors or speculations regarding German Deutsche Bank teetering off the financial edge of the abyss.

Tomorrow morning is going to be a real doozy, a triple whammy of bad news…

@Restart80.
@maidana
@Love
@ThatsLife
@tables
@DarthDva

1 Like

Explain?

1 Like

Entire global markets are about to take a huge giant shit into the shitter everywhere. Shit is hitting the fan everywhere!

[It’s simply beautiful…]

@Love

1 Like

Live images of Zero_Sum at this very moment:

2 Likes

I’m no expert but those graphs look fucking INSANE AND BASED.

It looks like it’s actually fucking happening this time lmao.

1 Like

i doubt society’s gonna just suddenly collapse and turn into mad max ville. The stock market has crashed before, what will most likely happen is america will just rot into some kind of depressing ghetto instead of some mad max anarchy ville.

1 Like

@Restart80

1 Like

I perfer lurking to commenting, had to stop by and say BEST choice in music!

1 Like

Welcome

2 Likes

1 Like