Trans men pre-transition

Where to find them?

go to lgbt groups. Dont expect them not to be brainwashed by the propoganda though. If you arent a leftist they are probably gonna hate you. For instance, I had a crush on a ftm I met irl but I got the same standoffish vibes of indifference I’d get when trying to date someone else.

1 Like

I guess they’re very rare because who in their right mind would give up on being female?

Also, why would you want to find one of them?

1 Like

they seem to have low standards

dunno but we had one on the forum for a bit until we banned them for being cunty toward everyone

only person to want to date me IRL was FTM pre-transition

they came over to my house, they tribbed my leg and made out but I called it off early cuz was scared

don’t even really want to have sex with one, just curious for when I do

You look cute, you’re smart, you’re polite and respectful. You shouldn’t be trying to date someone for their low standards, really. You’re the more date-able male in this forum as far as I can tell.

they seem to care less about income though

FTMs pre-transition

If low income is your problem then you should date someone from a poor community, a black person if possible. Dating a white guy from outside their [poor] community would be seen as social ascent.

gold diggers all of them

FTMs pre-transition are instead like finding the gold itself, to me, if the gold also had borderline personality disorder

Even if most black women are gold diggers, I believe finding a black person who isn’t a gold digger is easier than finding that other type of person you’re looking for. But, as I said, it’s just a belief of mine.

White men seem to have a strong aversion to all things black women

Don’t make sense to me

My skin is white. but I’m ethnically a Latino (from an American point of view, which isn’t the most accurate view btw). Perhaps that’s why I don’t hate black women :pepesherlock:

1 Like

I don’t like tombois. I like my girls feminine.

you’d like this woman

1 Like

She’s great!

i noticed that feminine females are much more standoffish and cause more incel. Same as feminine gays. Since FTMs are not feminine females I am not surprised that you almost ascended with them. This coincides with the fact that FTMs seem to be more likely to give sex to males after taking testosterone.

2 Likes

yea one who was on T basically said “i’ll let you fuck me if you’ll stop hating women”, as if I hated women, which I didn’t/don’t

the one not on T was less agressive that way but was down for anything

And as you say feminity does cause inceldom agreed

It’s a bummer as I prefer feminine females. :frowning: