This year has been the best year for me in years

gfhorizonass

1 Like

ngl it’s been a better year

also mogs me

Not sure how or why, in your case.
COVID happened, but other than that, it’s just been another year like the last ten or so.

COVID was a boon to many incels lol

Certainly the free NEETbuxx is nice, but Canadian government are a bunch of ass ■■■■■ that might try to take it all back anyway.

Besides that, then yeah sure I guess observing the stupidity and suffering of normies is refreshing.

Literally nothing changed in my life for corona, so nothing good or bad occurred for me this year.

For me, this year sucked just as bad as last year almost. I honestly don’t look forward to what the rest of this year has in store for me. The last good year for me was 2016. I got to go on a vacation for the first time since 2011 (I went to Jacksonville that year and went to Charleston five years later), I had fun visits with my aunt, the internet was pretty good (lots of good YouTube channels before they shut everything down), I got to vote in November since my 18th birthday was in March, I discovered politics as a way to distract myself from my personal problems, etc. 2017 was okay. Don’t remember much from that year. Some good, some bad. 2018 and 19 both started off pretty good. The first five months of 2018 was good and so was the first two months of 2019. But unfortunately, both of those two latter years ended a trainwreck.

Tbh all I remember is pre-puberty and post-puberty.

Pre-puberty life was aight.

Post-puberty it fucking sucks.

That’s all I have to say really.