The Slut Question

Sluts are great

How do we maximize their numbers

Lol, c0pe.

1 Like

Provide proof that sluts give sex to anyone besides chads.

1 Like

I disagree. Sluts show their bodies on Instagram and Snapchat, and they wear super sexy clothes. They do that intentionally to make males horny. But when ordinary males like me flirt with them they reject us and go for chad instead. Sluts are kucking us with the illusion that we can get sex from them. I’m tired of being ■■■■■■.

2 Likes

Sluts don’t exist anymore. They were a product of pre-social media world.

Females need to combine their desire for kinky sexi tiem with the necrophile musings of Lindsay Souvannarath. She was about to give a NEETcel-ish buffoon some sexi tiem & a mass shooting. She wanted th0ts to be executed. I don’t believe th0ts are that much of good people or useful for anything besides their own greed. They have yet to prove anyone else wrong with this.

I think you associate sexual promiscuity with low standards.

Stacy is blowing the whole football team, not the science club.

1 Like

Vast majority of women are not sexually promiscuous.

Vast majority of women in pre-civ also were not sexually promiscuous by choice

Once women are finally allowed to be completely promiscuous, we have VR haptic sex, and young men are all allowed to have their own (virtual) housing, we will have polyandry and cicisbeism for all men

This is because women don’t all select for the same men when given choices outside of autistic lists on dating sites and sperm bank lists. Social life is much more complex and it is fairly easy to share interests with a woman or to simply be around her long enough for her to consider you.

1 Like

literally every woman who ever has sex with incels

are sluts

there’s a large contingent of incels that avoid them, thus making themselves standardcel tradcels

If you want a polyandry arrangement, by all means go ahead and find a woman and other men who are willing.

It would even be beneficial for monogamous men because there would be fewer men in the monogamous dating pool.

But imo you could never have a meaningful relationship with a shared partner, it’s just a sex buddy arrangement.

The idea of trying to normalise promiscuity in married women is fucked up. It degrades the idea of pair bonding that forms the basis of marriage itself. Just say that you want to abolish marriage.

I know that studies have shown that woman are more diverse in their taste for male appearances but that could just mean one girl likes jacked dudes and another likes prettyboys. Also, I haven’t read the study, but I doubt it accounts for things like wealth and social status?

The last part is completely false, ask any man that fell in love with his best friend and continued to orbit and pursue her at the cost of his sanity. Women have a way of using certain men like pseudo-boyfriends but without ever actually developing feelings for or dating them.

Sluts are censorious cowards that whine about white males ruining everything & incels being privileged, Nazi pedo-rapists 24/7 in which they wouldn’t go near us. Only based, genocidal sluts that throw out their allegiance to the ignorant cult of femism would consider sex with me. These basically don’t exist to any capacity, so I’m not holding my breath.
I’m not avoiding them. It’s 1000% the other way around.

Based.

explain instagram then

explain this forum then

Based. 100% on point.