Stormchaser introduction

I’m not an incel but I have never been in a relationship. I’m autistic and I’m non-binary and I’ve been rejected all the time both romantically and by friends mainly because of my severe social anxiety and or insecurities or catastrophization.

My coworkers a few years ago decided to prank me, or so I thought. They said that a girl I had feelings for wanted to go out with me as she broke up with her BF. I catastrophize very often.

So, in my catastrophic mindset I imagined that if I go up to the girl and ask her out she would call the cops on me and say I’m harassing her and I would get arrested.

While I thought that on the inside, in the outside I chastised my coworkers for what I said was them setting up for failure. I said heat girl would go out with me, an autistic who only gets one day per week because of ablelism. With how badly I’m treated here there’s no way in hell she’ll even date me much less be my girlfriend.

So I long story short instead of asking her to be my gf as I deemed that a 100% no and rejection, I opted to set the bar really really low as I was totally expecting no as an answer.

I asked her through extreme anxiety if she wanted to get a coffee with me as a friend and in the future and she said no. And I went and yelled at my coworkers and they old me it was my negative attitude why she said no.

1 Like

She was just a bitch. These ■■■■■ virtue signal constantly online about helping people, but when it comes to DSR they’ll reject males for having a negative attitude about DSR… which is exactly why males have such a negative attitude about DSR.

1 Like

hmm did you always identify as nb or just recently… I am trying to see if women rejected you for being nb or if they rejected you for being male then you started indentifiying as nb.

This is why i don’t like 4th wave feminism, I don’t think that this mindset is that unique, I actually think it is common in amabs, I think 4th wave feminism actually causes mental problems like this in amabs. Also it causes amabs to be less confident, and without confidence you cannot activate her agp, without her agp she will not feel submissive desire to be penetrated by the male.

seems based and kylomaxxed, however i would recommend not letting your sith emotions get the best of you, don’t want to give bluepills a reason to think they are right about incels. You shouldn’t punish your coworkers over the actions of a thot, homies over hoes. Although it sounds like from the story they were trying to prank you so maybe you did the right thing. I think you should ask them if they pranked you to be sure though before yelling. For all you know she pranked them.

There was someone who tried to date me when I was in school which I was shocked with and I decided that in order to prevent the chance of me getting rejected I was not going to tell her about my shortcomings.

I hid that I had autism from her As I assumed that all females were shallow, due to experiences with my family and other girls and people. And see my assumption began to change that everyone besides autistic people are shallow and that included males as well which I believe because I was always being rejected from job interviews no matter how well I did all my interviews after I disclose my autism I even got fired from a job after the manager found out that I did not disclose my autism on the interview, which to him was dishonest on my part and was grounds for termination.

Anyway I was dating this one girl for a couple of months and it was mostly platonic and I had no interest in having sex, but she was the type that wanted to have sex but I didn’t want to rush into things and push her way. I even asked you to when we can go to her house though believe it or not I was not thinking about sex but video games since she was a gamer.

Long story short she did use that I had autism and asked me if I had autism and I confirm to her that I did and she asked me why I never told her and I bluntly told her the truth that I expected her to reject me.

She was pretty hurt by what I said she got a little bit emotional, especially when I told her about my past with my family and rejection from other people and I told her that was the reason why I didn’t tell her was because I was afraid of rejection.

She told me that she has a younger brother with autism who has a girlfriend, and I told him that your brother is extremely lucky as most people like me and your brother never end up finding someone and end up single for the rest of their lives, and I told her that being autistic is a curse of never ending loneliness.

But then she reminded me aren’t we dating and I realized that she was right, N I apologized to her for being so negative but I did tell her that she was the first person I ever dated for so long.

The date seemingly ended on a very good note NG even told me that she couldn’t wait for the next time we met but due to my catastrophic thinking in a dissipation I was so sure that she was gonna break up with me that evening that I began Recording a video in which I predict that she was going to break up with me that evening and just as I was making the video she called me. When I answered the phone she told me that she no longer wanted to be in a relationship with me because I demonstrated a lack of trust and betrayal by choosing to not disclose my autism.

I sent her the video in which I predicted that she was going to break up with me and I reminded her that the phone call was interrupted because she called me to break up with me which proved my point.

I said over the phone to her that she was a shallow bitch and that I felt sorry for her brother to have a ableist and discriminatory sister like you.

After hanging up on me she sent me a very nasty text message in all caps that I was a disgusting person for what I said to her, And she also went on saying that I made an ass out of you and me by assuming that she was going to reject me simply for having autism and that she wanted to be a special ed teacher for people with autism and that she would not mind having an artistic part but then she said because you were dishonest and you try to hide your autism for me I do not want to be with you and she said do not ever contact me again, And she also went on saying that I made an ass out of you and me by assuming that she was going to reject me simply for having autism and that she wanted to be a special ed teacher for people with autism and that she would not mind having an artistic part but then she said because you were dishonest and you try to hide your autism for me I do not want to be with you and she said do not ever contact me again. And then she reminded me saying that the stuff I said to her was absolutely disgusting and that she might have given me another chance had a not said that stuff to her.

She then and blocked me all her social media platforms and her number as well and the next day when we met in class she lied to the entire class and said that I cheated on her to which I retaliated by hooking up the phone to the projector in the classroom and showing the text message she sent me the real reason she was breaking up with me was because I did not tell her about my autism

As I re-watched the video in front of the whole class as I played it on my phone in the video it said I swear to God because I’m so effing I’m lucky and knowing the type of person that Ashley is that bitch will break up with me and I bet she’s gonna text me call me tonight breaking up with me because she found out I had autism and she’s probably gonna give me the excuse and say that she’s breaking up with me because I didn’t tell her but that’s just excuse she just doesn’t wanna be with someone with autism, just like most Normies don’t want to be with someone who is different.

The entire class was in an uproar and they chastised her for lying about me cheating on her but they also chastise me for hiding my autism from her and also sending her a video in which I predicted that you would break up with me calling her a bitch in the videoZThe entire class was in an uproar and they chastised her for lying about me cheating on her but they also chastise me for hiding my autism from her and also sending her a video in which I predicted that you would break up with me calling her a bitch in the video.

Anyway she ran out of the classroom crying when I knew that they were crocodile tears or maybe they were real because she got exposed for being a terrible person and I was the one who exposed her but after that no one in the classroom wanted to date me seeing that I was a toxic person who enjoyed drama.

this is a war on 2 fronts, a war against moids and fo1ds… we need a better world, utopia even… what we need is a charlie chaplin great dictator… Charlie Chaplin and Hitler were the same soul fragmented into 2 souls… hitler’s adult self mutated from his original soul, originally he was anti-authority, anti-civil servant and a free spirit… Both were too much like globalist commies imo, Nazis made other countries have 12 hour workdays, who wants to work 12 hours… Charlie Chaplin would have instead lead to an automation utopia of 1 hour workdays and yangbux…yang must rise to power and rule the society… some suspect yang is commie because he is chinese, but yang actually wants to ban income tax and so he isnt really a commie…

moved to introductions

That bitch is manipulating you, don’t trust her. Even if she isn’t manipulating you she lacks basic empathy for disabled persons like you, she never loved you, she should be sterilized in the upcoming NWO. Bitches like grind my gears, i feel filled with the dark side of the force whenever I think about how much I hate cunts like that, my hate for them is so strong it doesn’t even feel like hate, the atoms move so fast that its like they become cold instead of heat. Sterilization is a mercy compared to what they truly deserve, they should be choked 10 times by darth vader, once isnt enough.

1 Like

How does a new guy like myself create their own introduction on here if you don’t mind me asking?

You can post it here and I’ll move it to it’s own thread, new accounts are locked down rn.