Reasons why I’m right

@Restart80

“Canadian guys will take forever to approach you if they ever do.” Because Canadian females are fucking psychopaths that believe in traditional gender roles for males only. Canadian males are scared, confused, and self-hating with no confidence, and the fact you blame them for it exposes your toxic mindset.

“The modern world of dating apps is filled with choices…” FOR FEMALES ONLY. INCEL INCREASED AFTER DATING APPS.

“…and has left many Canadians lazy in their conversation skills.” You mean MALES since Canadian females aren’t expected to be interesting AT ALL. Sounds like another classic female case of fucking projection to me. Females are lazier than ever with the 1000+ orbiters they now have instant access to.

“Most of the articles written about Canadian men are terrible and nowhere close to the truth.” This has nothing to do with Canadian men themselves, irrelevant.

“They might play a lot of games you won’t understand. Showing some distance, texting a couple of days later and leaving you confused about whether or not he is interested is common.” But WHY do they do this? Because THEY are confused. They’re always told to never text immediately, not to appear needy, etc. Nothing works. Males aren’t playing games; they’re literally shooting in the dark and hoping some method works.

“Before you make things ‘official’, he might still be dating other women.” Yet females are guilty of this FAR MORE, ESPECIALLY when you yourself admit that males must put more work in initially. The males who do this as much or more than females are a small minority of males. The average Canadian female does this CONSTANTLY.

“He might treat you like one of the guys. So is Netflix and Chill.” So basically he’s scared to be sexual after all the indoctrination and the fact Canadian females are cold as fuck and you can practically feel the misandry emanating from their presence.

“When you have the talk, you can rest assured you are now in a committed relationship. No more games except for hockey, baseball and curling.” Females DEMAND males to play these stupid fucking games, and again to make the male do all this stupid bull shit in the early phase that you now BITCH about.

Now go ahead and do the shrug emoji again, you fucking skank. All this post did was prove exactly why Canadian females are bottom of the fucking barrel.

It seems like you got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Did you get enough sleep?

It works both ways. But you put all the blame on women and blame women for literally every thing. Of course some things are women faults but not every little thing. It’s hard to know in Canada when a guy is interested and this is exactly what I’ve been saying to you when I’ve said I haven’t been approached IRL before and you laugh at it. But it’s true. I haven’t really been approached IRL. And why I’ve been saying that often after 1 date it doesn’t go anywhere because guy says he will call and then doesn’t call or it’s like days or weeks later and seems like they aren’t interested. I’m trying to get you to see the other side of things and how they look or are perceived by women. This is a civil conversation no need for throwing names.

You barely addressed anything I even said.

Go date fucking Boomers then. They weren’t subjected to nearly as much Liberal propaganda bull shit, they don’t hate themselves, they even have the confidence to grope you on the fucking bus. If you like that so much then become a sugar baby. Canada is near first place in the number of sugar daddies because all of the females here are literal fucking wh0res.

You haven’t been approached? Aren’t you a Liberal? Or a strong independent female? Start ACTING like one rather than PRETENDING like all you childish Canadian skanks do. YOU do the approaching. Again this is how Canadian females are. They’re ultra Liberal and believe it is their government-given right to do whatever the fuck they want until it comes time to do something for males.

I don’t act interested either. I wouldn’t be surprised if males are so fucking exhausted that they’re putting in minimal effort these days. They spend so much energy just trying to find a date that by the time they get one, after months if not years, they’re extremely discouraged and exhausted. Especially if every single other time resulted in failure. Believe me, eventually the excitement dies. NOTHING about dating is fun if you’re male, ESPECIALLY in fucking Canada.

Simply stating “it works both ways” is extremely childish and an oversimplification of the problem. The only thing working both ways is the double penetration Canadian males are receiving with the media, educational system, and misandrist government fucking us in the mouth while Canadian females peg us up the ass from the other side. FUCK YOU.

No I don’t like being grobbed on the bus. No I’m not a liberal.

Canadian guys will take forever to approach you if they ever do.” Because Canadian females are fucking psychopaths that believe in traditional gender roles for males only. Canadian males are scared, confused, and self-hating with no confidence, and the fact you blame them for it exposes your toxic mindset.

“The modern world of dating apps is filled with choices…” FOR FEMALES ONLY. INCEL INCREASED AFTER DATING APPS.

“…and has left many Canadians lazy in their conversation skills.” You mean MALES since Canadian females aren’t expected to be interesting AT ALL. Sounds like another classic female case of fucking projection to me. Females are lazier than ever with the 1000+ orbiters they now have instant access to.

“Most of the articles written about Canadian men are terrible and nowhere close to the truth.” This has nothing to do with Canadian men themselves, irrelevant.

“They might play a lot of games you won’t understand. Showing some distance, texting a couple of days later and leaving you confused about whether or not he is interested is common.” But WHY do they do this? Because THEY are confused. They’re always told to never text immediately, not to appear needy, etc. Nothing works. Males aren’t playing games; they’re literally shooting in the dark and hoping some method works.

“Before you make things ‘official’, he might still be dating other women.” Yet females are guilty of this FAR MORE, ESPECIALLY when you yourself admit that males must put more work in initially. The males who do this as much or more than females are a small minority of males. The average Canadian female does this CONSTANTLY.

“He might treat you like one of the guys. So is Netflix and Chill.” So basically he’s scared to be sexual after all the indoctrination and the fact Canadian females are cold as fuck and you can practically feel the misandry emanating from their presence.

“When you have the talk, you can rest assured you are now in a committed relationship. No more games except for hockey, baseball and curling.” Females DEMAND males to play these stupid fucking games, and again to make the male do all this stupid bull shit in the early phase that you now BITCH about.

Now go ahead and do the shrug emoji again, you fucking skank. All this post did was prove exactly why Canadian females are bottom of the fucking barrel.

“I’m not being toxic. I think there’s gender roles for each but they’ve become more fluid over time. I don’t just believe in gender rolls for men. Not sure why you wanted me to comment on this because I’ve said many times I do all the grocery shopping, cleaning, organising, most of the cooking and house hold chores in the relationships I’ve been in and likely I’d be doing all the child care if I had kids. If your saying men have no confidence and are self hating then that’s obviously a problem and I’m sorry that you feel this way.”

This “fluidity” hasn’t benefitted me in the slightest, especially when paired with the educational indoctrination where male sexuality gets demonized in front of a bunch of 13 year olds. You’re deluded enough to believe I would have been more fucked in the 1950s when in reality I would have been fine. This “fluidity” is confusing males and making females feel entitled to acting like men whenever it is convenient. Stop making everything about feelings. Men have no self confidence and hate themselves because male sexuality is literally demonized constantly. There is nothing inherent about my self-hatred; males aren’t inherently fucked up like you are, our environment is making us sick and you see no problem with the status quo hence you see no problem with us being indoctrinated with self-hatred.

“Possibly yes it’s become harder for incels and maybe there is more incels but I know men that use apps and date several women at the same time. So I think there’s more than just a sentence for an answer to and I don’t really have the answer for this.”

What in the actual fuck? This is OBVIOUS. Most males are having less sex than before, but a small minority are having more sex than before. This has been discussed to hell and back… Chads, socially savvy or whatever it is, now fuck more females than before. For MOST males, this isn’t the reality. Females see guys who get no sex as INVISIBLE, no matter how many of us there are. You think autism is the sole cause of incel, for fuck’s sake. It’s only like 2-3% of the population, but statistics show incels make up more like 30%+ of the male population. Most males won’t admit being incels or virgins and you’re IGNORANT to not consider that; autistics’ honesty might be the reason more of them admit inceldom.

“I’ve felt like on dates I have to be interesting and talkative and make a good impression. I think conversation skills are important for everyone not just men.”

What you ‘feel’ isn’t particularly relevant. For males they MUST do it. Autistic females succeed at MUCH higher frequencies than autistic males do.

“Yeah there’s truth to that. Texting or calling right away or being needy is a no. But that doesn’t mean do it several days later or weeks later after a date. That shows your not interested or serious. I’m fine with texting that night after a date a simple text like “I had fun tonight” or wishing them a good night. Personally I think a simple closing text the same night is fine for me but I know it’s not for very one else. I think In general a text the next day is playing it safe. I also do text them. I can’t speak for everyone else just myself but I usually will send the guy a text when I get home before I go to bed thanking them for the date and letting them know I had a good time and if I’m interested in seeing them again by saying something like we should do this again sometime or let me know if you wanted to go out again. I personally try to make it clear so they aren’t confused. I don’t know what other women do.”

This is fucked up. You say you’re frustrated that males won’t show interest, BUT YOU DISQUALIFY THE ONES WHO DO because “texting or calling right away or being needy is a no.” THEN YOU DESERVE TO BE ALONE FOR ADHERING TO ARBITRARY BULL SHIT. YOU HATE NEEDY MALES BECAUSE YOU HATE STARVED ONES, BEING NEEDY IS A SIGN OF HAVING NO OTHER OPTIONS, YOU HATE INCELS.

“Everyone does this until it’s an official relationship.”

No, NOT TRUE. Incels don’t do this. They CAN’T do this. Literally only Chads and females do this. The odds of one date are so low they aren’t just going to go find other ones. If ‘everyone does this’, then ARE INCELS NOT PEOPLE?

“This is a lot of projection. I’m not sure how you can just feel it without getting to know someone. I’m sure for some it’s true sure.”

No, it’s because everybody knows it now. Females are disgusted by male sexuality so it’s a normal response to be filled with anxiety, lack of confidence, self-loathing, and just wanting to fucking die. “Without getting to know someone.” BECAUSE FEMALES ARE FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT FROM MALES, WE AREN’T JUST INDIVIDUALS. YOU THINK DIFFERENT. YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE SEXUAL DESIRE, HOLY SHIT.

“? I’m not sure what your referring to here.”

YOU BITCH ABOUT GAMES BUT YOU HAVE THIS RIDICULOUS REQUIREMENTS LIKE A SPECIFIC WINDOW WHEN IT IS OKAY TO TEXT. AND THAT’S JUST FOR TEXTING, IMAGINE ALL THE OTHER BULL SHIT MALES MUST NAVIGATE. FUCKING CANADIAN ■■■■■■.

^

Also believe it or not @Restart80 I do care about you and worry about you. I’m always here if you want to talk about anything via text or voice ect.

Teenage males hate themselves for no reason, teen male is the easiest possible time to get laid with a female but they feel irrational anxiety due to 4th wave feminism indocrination, and end up being virgins.

Adult males hate themselves not because of feminism, but because of male aesthetic decline around that age, it is at this time more ancient dna morphologies are activated via epigenetics, and males begin to develop a more primitive appearance.