Normiefag #2: The Anti-Incel Faggot

Remember folks, gays understand incel about as well as females do.

2 Likes

Homosexuality is one of those modern special protected groups utilized politically to attack anything that the establishment doesn’t like. Currently everybody hates male incels because it threatens the narrative of feminism so naturally homosexuality aligns itself with that because male homosexuals for all intents or purposes is the very definition of masculinity transformed into a sort of flamboyant femininity.

3 Likes

If you’ve seen these fuckers’ online ads (or even replying to ads), they deliberately try to seek out straight men. I believe the reason is lower disease risk while they try to be the convert preying on sexually starved and “heteroflexible” males.

For this reason they of course thrive off of feminism. It provides fodder for them that they otherwise wouldn’t have. It’s motivated by self-interest and possibly a hatred for straight males merely seeing them as “weird” without having any real impact on their lives at all.

None of these people are good willed. They are virtue signalling at best, exploitative at worst.

2 Likes

Incels can have easy sex with gays because they are not women, women have high standards and strict preferences. Women want to be beautiful, and feel dysphoria if they are ugly, whereas many gays are content with being fat neckbeards. As incel you get any choice of gay except for fems, twinks, and chads. Any gay that might have a chance of actually giving you arousal you cannot have, because perditionpill.

2 Likes

That’s why they annoy the shit out of me tbh.

They have no DIRECT stake in feminism. They also cry when they receive hatred from straight males. They don’t want to be hated for being gay, but so many of them exhibit this same pattern of behaviour where they will back the other degenerates in a sort of coalition against the “privileged, straight, white, and male oppressor.”

I can’t even call them a faggot without Facebook suspending my account and giving me a warning, but they can shoot incel at me all they want. Fuck this system.

You shouldn’t really let a gay man bother you. Nothing they say has any relevance because they live in a fairy world and are gynocentric retards. I can’t take gay people seriously.

2 Likes

Gays are very privileged to have unlocked a cheatcode that puts them on the same level as women.

• Protected class
  • Cannot be incel due to the male sex drive
  • Can avoid women in their day to day and not be punished for it
  • Etc.
2 Likes

No i don’t think so due to laws of physics/laws of balance.

More of a recent development that anything tbhtbh.

remember when they used to have their own forums?