My Family is Fucking Torturing me with Homosexual Propaganda

If I had a girlfriend or at least a history of girlfriend(s), and people kept calling me gay, I’d probably just laugh at them. I’m enraged because I’ve gone through all those years trying and failing, and then at the end, all I get is being called gay or possibly even much worse than that, like being encouraged/forced to be gay when that is absolutely never happening.

They’re an ass ■■■■ anyway. They hate Incels, so they definitely deserve it.

You should tell them you are an incel then instead of delaying.

Holy shit just had another massive altercation.

I need to get the fuck out of here.

maybe there are affordable mortgages so you dont have to rent an apartment there.

I really don’t think so. Tables’ suggestion or something along those lines looks like the only decent solution to me.

Even cheaper to just buy a trailer to live in? I have no clue about those, but that’s another thing. Internet is absolutely mandatory for me, not only for gaming, but also working.

trailer may be a good option for you. Perhaps maybe something better would be a used RV.

My family knows there’s something wrong with me, but they’re clueless about what exactly it is. They don’t understand why I’m almost 28 and not married yet. I wonder if they think I’m gay. The biggest (only?) reason I haven’t given up on finding a girlfriend/wife is my family. I wouldn’t want to disappoint them. They love me and deserve the best of me. Problem is, incel is a thing and I can’t solve it. I avoid thinking about this whole thing too much because it always makes me consider killing myself.

It’s not that there is something “wrong” with you. You should never feel that way because there isn’t anything wrong with you. You’ve been open about having social anxiety but that doesn’t have to define who you are. You are so much more. I know social anxiety can be crippling but there are ways to work through it. We’ve had a few voice calls and it’s not noticeable. Now people are going to think I’m shit at my job :wink: but it’s not severe or noticeable for others. That is good. That means that you know exactly what to do in social situations already but you tell yourself otherwise even though you already have these skills. I know it’s easier said than done but I think with some CBT you can turn your brain off from overthinking. Incels tell me I have high standards so if I tell you that you got this then you got this and meet that high standard of mine.

? What

Here we go again with the starlord crap, we have to sit here, be inundated with and hear you gloat about how great he is and how he meets your ridiculous standards.

He is a toxic arsehole, and yet he meets your standards. Your standards of which are beyond ridiculous, lets not talk about that expensive house I showed you which you said wasn’t good enough for you. In reality, you say he is good enough for you online, but had you two met in real life, probably you, and every other female wouldn’t even give him the time of day.

And here we see the kind of females who are similar to you, the ones who pushed for the same types of legislation which put us all in this mess to begin with, talking about CBT to reprogram males who haven’t got with the picture. He shouldn’t have to change himself to cater to unfair females. His “overthinking” is probably a side effect of being intelligent and you want to change him completely, like some kind of dystopian brainwashing to make everyone into normie drones.

That being said, trying to get rid of negative overthinking about ptsd and trying to cure mental illness is admirable, but I don’t think that is what is meant by overthinking in this particular context. Brainwashing shy males to conform and be normies is not really what is needed here.

What ridiculous standards do I have? I don’t remember the house you showed me?

I’m not gloating about @maidana hes hurt and expressing suicidal thoughts as a result. I’m helping him understand that he is more than what he thinks. @DarthDva you are also very intelligent, smart, funny and a good person.

The purpose of him doing CBT doesn’t change who he is. He’s shy especially around women and that impacts him with relationships because he doesn’t feel comfortable approaching or talking to new women. CBT isn’t going make him not be shy anymore but it will help with exploring the reasons why he’s shy in The first place, things that can help him manage those insecurities, and helping him to have more positive experience with women because that’s something he wants is a wife and kids. It’s something he identified as wanting and identified as a problem area.

2 Likes

hey I’m a good person.

1 Like

You are a good person but tbh you did kinda take your stress out on them.

walls need to be repainted but thats all.

being shy around women is not a mental illness, its probably just normal. CBT is something you do to fix mental illness. I find it odd that males have to do all the effort and brainwash themselves not to be shy, why cant society just give CBT to females and get them to be the ones doing all the approaching?

I like good design. I look for good storage and practical things in a house. That house is old from the 70’s, haven’t been updated. I like character in a house but yeah paint is cheaP and can help add some colour interest to the place. There’s nothing wrong with working on your house. I’m always working on my house. It adds value to your investment and your house worth more money.

Technically anxiety is under mental illness but there’s no reason to label people as having mental illness all the time. It’s creates stigma and then people identify with being unwell. That’s not what I want to do. Anxiety is manageable and treatable by addressing the causes and learning to work through them. I don’t think women approaching him would make any difference. That’s not how social anxiety works. If you have anxiety socially with others having someone unexpectedly approaching you can actually be worse.

1 Like

All house a-shit.
Needs more busted walls.

The explanation isn’t complicated. Starlord thinks there is something wrong with him because this is all he has ever known. What is wrong is society, and as DarthDva stated, it punishes males for deviating too much from being “normies.” Intelligence and inhibition are correlated, so intelligence gets punished because of all the other ways of thinking and behaviors it is associated with. And rather than make others accomodate the intellectually superior individual, you want to force that person to conform to inferior normies.

This idea that Starlord is “a catch” in modern DSR with extremely inflated female SMV is about as believable as Michaela being average-looking. The reality is that every male under a 7 may as well quit immediately. If you told Starlord, right now, that his ONLY option was Michaela, for the rest of his life, he’d be very unhappy about that and rightfully so. The day people start believing what you say is the day you stop talking a bunch of horse shit that makes no fucking sense to anybody but yourself and equally retarded normies who can’t even tell the difference between a homosexual and an incel.

Bull shit. If females approached me remotely the same way as males had to approach females, and with anywhere near the same frequency, I’d get past anxiety much faster. Most males literally go years with zero females approaching them. If a female does approach once in a blue moon, it is such a shock and so unexpected that the male will never learn how to respond appropriately. One approach happening like 3 fucking years apart just doesn’t cut it, because by then it is like a completely novel experience all over again. How are you not familiar with the concept of habituation? Unbelievable.

The fact you think it isn’t a good idea to suggest that females change their behaviors, or that females approaching incels somehow isn’t going to help much if at all, is completely laughable and proves that you are beyond useless (and clueless) when it comes to the issues that Incels face. If you’re going to be a feminist, then be a fucking useful feminist and have females take on 50% of the approaching. But no, that isn’t ever happening because the only feminists that exist are useless self-serving feminists. This is why the whole ideology needs to be eliminated.

It’s also hereditary