My Family is Fucking Torturing me with Homosexual Propaganda

Holy shit, for awhile I thought it was kept at bay after my outburst against my mom/sisters, but now it’s starting again (which just proves my reaction earlier was 100% justified; everything is justified up until whatever gets them to stop permanently).

-Historically speaking, we are a relatively prudish family. We don’t discuss anything sexual at all; at most some occasional joke on their part, but for me I am tight-lipped about that topic entirely. And my mom had always been very sex negative towards me when I was say a teenager.

-Now, one of my sisters is some weird FTM bisexual or whatever (but hasn’t taken the plunge/taken hormones because GL being a 5’3" male, retard), and somehow assumes this applies to me as well because I’ve never had a girlfriend. My youngest sister that looks like the stereotype of today’s 16-year-olds (and would never in a million years struggle to get a boyfriend) probably also assumes I am some weird gay/bisexual just because I “won’t” get a girlfriend. The concept of me being unable to have a girlfriend seems either to be foreign to them or something they are choosing to ignore in favour of forcing homosexual bull shit down my throat.

-I really don’t like the idea of my whole family here believing I am actually some kind of homosexual. I feel like my sisters have been responsible for pumping this bull shit into my parent’s brains. My dad doesn’t participate much in this, but he sometimes acts if he’s “made peace” with it or something to that effect, and I find it both annoying and disturbing. One, because it isn’t true, and two, because of how disgusted I am with the idea in general. My mom, while being sex negative in my teens and with regard to heterosexual sex, somehow seems alright now with the encouragement of the idea that I am a faggot. This also pisses me off, as I feel she contributed somewhat to this whole “never once had a girlfriend” issue and is now trying to fan the flames or put a bandaid solution that is absolutely not a solution what-so-ever. I am NOT attracted to males. I am very much attracted to the female form, but the way they behave in the 21st century is just fucking intolerable. Sometimes you’re just SOL, and it’s hard for normies to accept how much this is happening to the supposed “most privileged group” of heterosexual males because it shatters their retarded narrative that was never true to begin with.

-They put a rainbow flag on the fucking fridge upstairs for no reason, except it is placed right above where I get my water, so I am almost forced to look at it while filling a glass of water from the fridge. Obviously I chose to just not react to it, not even taking it down, because they’ll just do some other bull shit later. I seriously cannot wait until 3 months from now when I have my own fridge and larger area to live in, and get further away from these psychopathic females. Even your own female family members are seriously disturbed people that get off on non-Chad males being emasculated and gayified. Doesn’t this alone prove my fucking point about modern females? They literally torture whoever they are living with near to death. Not physically, but psychologically.

This is having a pretty negative psychological effect on me, and it feels like I am either forced to:
-Get a girlfriend to crush their idea of the faggotry (which won’t happen with any degree of certainty in the near future, unless I go for the ugliest female I can find on the street and beg her to, so-to-speak, but rather probably go look for the ugliest females available on apps).
-Make it very clear I am Super Straight, and outright explain everything I have learned about females, as well as how they actually have treated me (i.e. constantly ghosting me online), having actually put a lot of effort over many years to find one behind-the-scenes but failing each and every time, etc.

Why do I get the homosexual accusation when it is THEM (females) who have rejected and/or ignored me? Shouldn’t they be the ones accused of homosexuality (and it certainly seems pretty common in females)? Or is this yet another example of the male getting “blamed” for the behaviors of females, and accused of something he isn’t fucking guilty of?

What the fuck should I do about this shit? It seems like this borders on abuse.

2 Likes

You are certainly not a homosexual, and if they are pushing that, that’s mild abuse.

It seems to be a little common for family to treat incels with the same sort of collection of prejudices and bigotry present in society, so it’s good not to blame your parents/family necessarily for it.

You earn a lot of money, so hopefully you will be able to move out soon.

Sounds like it sucks though, sorry to hear what’s going on.

Well, no, not really. I guess in comparison to doing surveys online and such, my online work is at a far higher rate of pay, but I am supposed to spend around 20,000 dollars pretty soon for renovations that will get me out of this room and mostly out of this house. I could technically eat by myself without ever really needing to step foot in there if I really didn’t want to go in there anymore.

what are the renovations for?

I wish I had 1 brother. I’d be surprised if we weren’t both going through exactly the same thing. There’s like a 95% chance my brother would have been shorter than me (my dad is fucking 5’8"), and if he’s similar in other ways, he’d be completely fucked. My dad is way too old to really get it, it seems, and the rest of the people living here are just clueless females.

Renovating the garage into an apartment.

Buying a house is like financial suicide though; fuck mortgages. I might do that if I get a lot for my inheritance and save more. I’m only going to buy a house if I can do it outright and don’t need to pay a shit ton of interest to these fucking bankers. I’d sooner buy the cheapest house I can outright than put a down payment on anything.

Perhaps you could afford a 10k plot of land + 50k tiny home

Wish I knew of tiny houses when I was in my 20s

1 Like

There’s no easy answer to housing tho, I also live with my parents and am not getting out any time soon

1 Like

I’ve heard of these really cheap houses made out of some kind of boxes. I forget what they are called. I honestly couldn’t give less of a shit about extravagance. I’d buy the cheapest shit there is if it means there is no rent nor mortgage to pay.

Yea, you can buy pre-fab ones that are box-like. The sturdier ones are just like houses but are the size of an RV and on wheels.

Honestly if I could be pointed in the right direction I might end up foregoing the renovation here and possibly doing that if it isn’t too much more money (i.e. waiting around). I’m just very averse to having to pay rent or mortgage because that’s basically slavery lmao.

I’m uncertain if Canada here has the same options. As far as conventional housing goes, even the cheapest ones are much too high to buy outright anytime soon. And it’s almost certainly going to be smarter for me to wait on my potentially quite large inheritance that is highly likely to be granted very soon (courtesy of my grandfather as was written in his will before he died; exact amount unknown), statistically speaking with regard to my grandmother’s age… nothing personal, but I am a Millennial after all. There are even memes going around now about how the only Millennials with homes are the ones that got inheritances (well, unless they are female, then they just find said male or other wealthy males and get their free ride since it is impossible for them to fail at life).

But if there’s something unconventional available around here, I am all ears for it. I’ll live in a box as long as I can eat hot meals and have internet.

What is pre-fab?

I’m also confused about this. They are the “size of an RV” but also have wheels themselves? Or that describes their total height?

It just comes like from Amazon and other online retailers, and you set it up like Ikea furniture, but it’s a house, the pre-fabricated ones. Perhaps there’s a catch to those ones though, compared to the regular RV-sized ones.

Most tiny-houses are the size of RVs except made out of wood. Yea, they’re on wheels, and they look like this. They are surprisingly livable though, unlike Hong Kong pods

This site has a lot of listings, although it’s probably best to just buy new from a local manufacturer, because new ones are about the same price as used ones.
https://tinyhouselistings.com/

Might be worth just getting one as a backup place, well at least that’s what I hope to do someday.

I would suggest to try not to react to it because they are doing it for 2 reasons but the main reason is for a reaction regardless. But the 2 things that stand out are either they are trying to annoy you or they are doing it because they want you to say something or react and maybe explain something. I’m not sure they really think you are gay. They could just be doing it so that you explain you are straight but struggling with finding a girl that you like.

1 Like

I have a plan but it involves you wanking very loudly :thinking:

1 Like

but in all seriousness, your second option to admit the truth seems best, but maybe hide your misogyny power level a bit.

other good options:

-throwaway sarcastic comment about how you’re straight but you’d rather stick your dick in a blender than date a woman.

-passive aggressively fill your room with pin-up posters.

I just went upstairs for breakfast this morning (recently reset my sleep schedule), and there were like ten more things on the fridge about homosexual bull shit, and the odd 1 about getting a COVID injection which is obviously retarded and nobody here is getting one after I explained how it’s bull shit and potentially high risk for a benefit that was fabricated for a virus with a 99.97% survival rate.

By the way, on June 14th and 15th, my old middle/high school is bussing all the 12-17 year olds to get COVID injections. Wouldn’t be surprised if it fucks them up, stops puberty, sterilizes, or some other shit. After all, I can’t think of a single fucking legitimate reason to give children and teenagers the injection when COVID is a joke to them even compared to H1N1, and there was no such response to that. Logic dictates that they are conspiring to seriously fuck with the next generation like we have never seen before. The next step in their agendas to fuck everyone up and to depopulate the planet. After all, you cannot depopulate if you leave children and teens unaffected. Before (in my time) it was psychological warfare only; now it has evolved into that plus chemical/medical warfare. It’s going to prove me right. I was ALWAYS right.

Dr. Fauci has already stated that they are planning to go younger and younger than age 12 with the injections as well. Universal injection of every human on the planet as their target, regardless of age, has been pretty much confirmed at this point. This was the plan from the beginning, with the gradual rollout being deliberate.

Anyway, at that point I ripped everything down and threw it in the garbage. Just proves that ignoring it doesn’t work.

1 Like

I am putting what I am about to say in a spoiler warning, because
what I am going to say is not meant to offend anyone or hurt anyone’s
feelings, but may be offensive to 99% of the population.

I have an autistic need to explain the truth of things. The autists before
me, such as Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, and Wilhelm Reich, also shared
in this need. Though they were all mocked and ridiculed by society,
a lot, or perhaps most, of what they said turned out to be true.

Furthermore it has been discovered that some evolutionary instincts are not
always truth-based, but systems of beneficial delusion. Delusion can offer an evolutionary advantage, so some people are primed to ignore the truth.

In this case, I think homophobia can be considered a kind of mental-illness,
but can potentially offer an evolutionary benefit of being hyper-sexual
towards women, thus (potentially) increasing odds of reproduction. That is not to say that straightness or gynephillia is a mental illness, but to say that homophobia results a kind of hyper-gynephillia, or super-straight.

That being said, what I just said in the first two paragraphs is true, but also there is a huge caveat and how what I just said, has a huge flaw. That is to say, 95% of males or more are genetically subpar, so is generally speaking, hating the idea of intercourse with men really that unreasonable? An ideal male looks something like this, https://66.media.tumblr.com/ed2d153ed4b4b6a05f107c40ab132b8b/ae4747138d06775b-f5/s540x810/88fdbc3c62e4c3548c88a26e17d43e10432c29c5.gif
I do not approve of cigs but this.

compare this with the average male on the street.

above average modern males look like this:

(they look ok, somewhat above average, but not ideal enough, also no offense intended to whoever this is)

Not to sound like a Nazi, but most males are not Aryan ubermensch males, that is to say most males are genetically not ideal. If everyone were Aryan ubermensch males, or at least genetically above average, then homophobia would fade away, since the idea of having sex with males would not cause any disgust. The average gynophillic male would probably just chuckle at the concept, feeling no sense of insecurity on the matter or rage. This brings me to the concept of Omen, that is to say Omen is a being entirely comprised of fear, the dense fear forming a quasi-physical substance, similar to that of the being entirely comprised of smog in that Godzilla movie. That is to say, Omen is valid, but this is analogous to homophobia, in that it is a valid evolutionary movement, but one that is entirely comprised of fear.

So for example, the rational response would be for Restart80 to discuss his feelings with his family, admit he is an incel and has difficulty getting poon, instead of bottling up his emotions and only venting online. If his family lacks the empathy to understand this, the appropriate response is to continually escalate his bodily mannerisms and vocal tonation until they start to understand. If they still fail to understand, then the next step is to go to one session of affordable or state-funded family therapy and counseling, have the therapists explain to his family that continuously calling him gay is not cool and for them to stop. If that does not work, next step is to go to LGBT support groups, have actual gays explain to his family that its not cool what they are doing. If that doesnt work, and if all else fails, then perhaps he should be allowed to rape his sisters in the butt. First of all I am against rape, I view rape as wrong but I am also morally against punching people in the nose as well. I feel that punching people in the nose is wrong, but, when someone is being too morally unacceptable i do think the moral response is to punch them in the nose. Similarly, if his sisters are being too immoral to him I do think he is morally justified in raping them, punching them in the nose would not be appropriate since I think he is much more physically stronger and males going around punching weaklings is totally inappropriate behavior.

I think also homophobia is the result of Abrahamic and Abrahamic homosexual shaming, I think in cultures without Abrahamism, such as Japanese, most of them are not gay but find the idea of being gay hilarious. There is only a deep shame of being gay in Abrahamic cultures imo. That is, about 99% of Japanese are not gay but 99% of Japanese do not hate or fear gays or being gay.

“Japan is undoubtedly behind in gay marriage. Then, on flip side, homosexuality has never ever been illegal in Japan for the whole history and the cultural phenomenon of violence against gay or other groups deemed sexualy deviant is unheard of to the point that, if this ever come up as a topic of conversation, which is very rare anyway, I need to explain that some western men not only think homosexuality gross but somehow, go further and get physically violent. It is definitely not a universal thing but something peculiar to some culture.” - Youji Hajime, lived in Japan

That is, homophobia is rooted in a kind of homosexual/incel OCD affliction of the mind. The normal, or balanced response of a normal functioning male, when called gay, is to think of hot, attractive men, consider if they would want to have sex or not, then decide they are not really that sexually aroused, and then decide within themselves that they are not gay, then move on with their day. The homosexual/incel OCD response is a completely different response, someone with homosexual/incel OCD will, when presented with external or internal question about one’s sexuality, will proceed to think about unattractive or less than attractive men, or think about attractive men but with an abnormally negative context, perhaps also or negative chemical context. The hatred will fester, they will ruminate about how much they hate men and hate the idea of being gay, how much this humiliates and enrages them. Whereas a normal functioning person will brush it off, someone with homosexual OCD/incel will have lingering doubt and anger about the situation and continuous angst.

That being said, I want to reiterate that I am not a Nazi, but depopulating males and replacing them with Aryan ubermensch males is probably good. Not a Nazi because I do not see why Jews deserve the chambers any more than anyone else. I also do not approve of gas chambers at all, I think Viper is an irrational and overly bitter person. I do approve of changing the genes of males and sending people to reeducation facilities. So for example, another thing is, I don’t think looks are the end all be all, for instance Widowmaker has ideal Aryan looks but bad personality, she should probably be made as a sex-slave to give incels pleasure as well has having sex with undermensch, since she is not really suitable breeding material for ubermensch.

Again my goal is not to offend or hurt anyone’s feelings, I just feel like
I am one of the few people in the world who has the courage and
feels the necessity to present the whole truth and nothing but the truth. My
goal is only to reduce the net suffering of the world.

Also it is rude to misgender your FTM brother.