Matt you are not bad looking lol

Thanks bro. I like the style a lot better now.

Oh he is straight

Looks like a movie star

Yet he still hasn’t got any pussy since the documentary came out. Jfl at the stupid ■■■■■■ saying “he’s a great guy” when they wouldn’t let their pussies go near him with a 10 foot poll.

1 Like

looool

I thought the guys on this show were nice looking guys. Matt was a very sweet person, Id live to have a man like him.

Show us your ugly manlet ■■■■ boyfriend then. They’re everywhere so if you were really looking for one then you’d be with that kind of guy. There are plenty of short and sweet ugly cucks.

1 Like

Thanks!

4 Likes

^^ that is Matt btw

Are you Matt from the Doc!?

@bardo.trappin is Matt under a new account

Matanevat is someone else

Well, this instantly dislikeable attitude is why you’re single…

1 Like

Yeah, I love how bright his smile is and how good he was with the dogs he works with. I’d love to get to know him tbh.

Typical ■■■■ response. I wasn’t born being ■■■■■■■■■■■, and neither has anyone else.

I’ll repeat the same comment to you. “Show us your ugly manlet ■■■■ boyfriend then. They’re everywhere so if you were really looking for one then you’d be with that kind of guy. There are plenty of short and sweet ugly cucks.”

1 Like

he’s cute

Matt has normie tier looks. Unfortunately he has to deal with the meme gender. Seriously go look at r/twoxchromosomes. I swear I saw a post titled “I was raped for 3 years” on the front pages a few days ago. Some broad whining about being “trapped” in a relationship with a dude that was raping here FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS! CONSTANT RAPE! Does she leave? No. Hangs in there for 3 WHOLE FUCKING YEARS!!! Leaves when its convenient for her then bitches about it on the internet…

Meanwhile matt is shy or whatever so he is doomed to die alone…

Holy fucking shit women are stupid as fuck!

Edit:

Found it

2 Likes

So, what does ‘■■■■’ mean in this particular frame of reference? Someone who isn’t stewing in self pity? Or someone who dares challenge your blinkered, single minded world view?

What I have seen so far is that the incel mindset is the biggest self fulfilling prophecy of them all…

1 Like

If it’s just a “self fulling prophecy” then show us your ugly ■■■■ boyfriend. A ■■■■ is a guy who bottles up his hatred and is afraid shame chad dick chasing rosties, and supports feminism, etc…

Says you lol
I’m one of those girls and I made an account specifically to say hi. Don’t assume we’re all like that :wink:

2 Likes