Hey there! I’m a new user and I would like to ask something.
I am planning to looksmaxx at the end of the year in South Korea. I just feel very insecure, I feel invisible and I feel very fat. After this I’d still have a lot of mental health problems to deal with but this would be a good start.
I’m looking to get the following surgeries:
- Ulthera laser lifting
- Undereye fillers
- Upper bleroplasty (idk how to spell it sorry, english is not my native language)
- Laser treatment for acne- and chickenpox scars on my face, also for large pores
- Lipo on my abdomen, sides, back, thighs, possibly my underarms too. With a possible abdominoplasty if needed.
- Breast lift
- Areola reduction and repositioning
- Inverted nipple correction
- Maybe a rhinoplasty but I’m not sure yet
South Korea seems to be a good option because surgery there isn’t looked down upon, pretty cheap compared to other countries, and the clinics I’ve talked to are all very friendly. Right now I’m looking at a price between $10.000 and $20.000 which I do have saved.
I am not planning to do this all at once, I want to do either my face or my body first, which I will decide upon consultation. Then I will wait until everything is healed, and do the other part.
How does this sound to you all? Do you have any looksmaxx plans?
Also, if you need suggestions on good clinics in South Korea, let me know, I would love to help everyone (men too!) here looksmaxx as much as possible.
Much love to you all.