Is it over as a SPIC?

Im a 5"9 , 1.75mts ■■■■ from Peru

I never believe in LDAR. Ive been trying to improve myself for 2 years now. I consider myself to be skilled and bold.

However my race is one of the shittiest. Aside from ■■■■■■ and currys ofc. I dont know what I can do, because my country is already ■■■■■■ with white men and they get all the woman.

Any advice to date as an ■■■■?

1. That’s bull shit. Males are generally fucked.

2. It’s over.

■■■■.

JBW theory is very much real. Ive witnessed it many times, specially in the more touristic city in my country

It’s not real, maybe JBC (Just Be Chad) is. Also JBF (Just Be First) is also probably real but that ship sails after high school before you even know what is going on.

I’m basically pure White and am a complete failure on dating apps 2016-2018. Using them off and on, never even met anyone on there irl.

The only advice is become a monk or move to a country without feminism (increasingly difficult today), or give up on everything. You could also get rich, but you’re wasting your time and simply painting a target on your back to be exploited. If they don’t want you when you’re broke, then they don’t actually want you period and it is just a divorce rape waiting to happen.

JBW isn’t real because most females are educated to hate white males for being so-called privileged scum. Maybe “poorly educated” females see them more positively, I don’t know.

Thats bs. Im pretty much confident that you live in a white country.

In third world shitholes like Peru, JBW is law. I drug deal exclusively to foreigners and they are always getting approached by women at bars. Even the ugliest ones have a female companion.

JBW is false.

My mistake.

Outside of 1st world femi-spheres, where White males are a minority, then yes JBW may be real. In places such as Peru or the Philippines. I assumed you were simply born in Peru and immigrated, but if you’re still living there then it makes sense.

In 1st world femi-spheres, all males are equally fucked, though Whites are arguably fucked the hardest.

All white people are followed in third world countries. When I went to India I had men staring at me in a way ive never experienced before, taking my picture, and touching me. But I also had women following me too so.

Youre volcel.

Even if you didnt like those currys, you can go to a thirdworld country and get a decent +5/10 man if you wanted to.

Femcel is just fake

I’m not sponsoring a guy and being divorced raped myself.

im starting to understand, youre a mature woman? Not all men want a sponsor. Specially sub6 men who would gladly “love” any woman who puts interest in them.

So you are not a virgin

Depends what you mean by mature. Personality wise yes I’m mature but I’m not old.

i was talking about age here.
Im 29 and i consider it already old. I havent been married tho

I’m younger than you then.

so you are not virgin and you are young enough to get a decent man but youre in an incel forum? ok

“Oldcel” is generally defined as anyone (especially virgin) 25 and over.

I’m 27 so we’re both Oldcels.

As for 30+, we don’t even talk about that.

1 Like

Non-white males get more pussy than white males any more, I don’t want to fucking hear about it.

Nobody is more despised, vilified, and hated than European white men.

1 Like

I guess that makes me an oldcel?

1 Like

Fine we’ll call it something. Eldercel.

1 Like

@Restart80

2 Likes

Yes…