Interjecting harsh realities

If or when I become more wealthier than I am now concerning dating I imagine myself going to a bar and this is what I will say.

“Hello sweetheart, how are you doing tonight? Okay, so let’s not pretend you have any general interest in me whatsoever, you’re here looking for a man with money who can provide you a modern luxurious form of living. Here’s my monthly paycheck stub, yearly income statement, and proof of tax returns. If you look outside I’ve just bought a brand new truck, I’m currently sporting a rolex, and these clothes you see me wearing are $1000.00. Now I have an itch on my penis that only your vagina can provide the remedy where I’ll give you five hundred dollars tonight just to let me stick it in you. Relationships are all purely transactional business arrangements today, right? How much sweetheart? Name your price becoming my trophy or rent-a-girlfriend. Let’s get real, you’re not looking for romance.”

AYIvLtS

1 Like

[quote=“Zero_Sum, post:1, topic:1609”]
Now I have an itch on my penis that only your vagina can provide the remedy where I’ll give you five hundred dollars[/quote]

Buxmaxxing just to still pay for sex. There is truly no out.

1 Like

There’s always economic collapse given more recent events.

“These civilized people, they’ll eat each other…”

1 Like