Incels just want skinny women to have voluntary, 100% vanilla, missionary sex with them for free

why is that so hard to ask of women?

2 Likes

They don’t even have to be skinny, just don’t be morbidly obese.

1 Like

thats more manageable

for free

Nope. I’m willing to give her a home and free car rides.

And all I’m asking for in exchange for that is fidelity and rough sex.

I like to start with the most desired thing as a bargaining tool

then you get something in the middle at worst

In an ideal world a woman would love me based upon personality, shared values, like being around me, and for who I am as a person or human being. In an ideal world a woman is loving, caring, empathetic, generous, virtuous, and down to earth.

We would play video games together, debate philosophy, debate politics, stare at the night sky together, go on picnics, romantic dates, and such.

But we don’t live in an ideal world where instead we’re stuck on a world full of god damn gold digging roasties and ■■■■■■…

In the real world women are selfish, self centered, egotistical, venal, duplicitous, cutthroat, hypocritical, materialistic, and backstabbing.

In the real world women don’t have the same interests as you where as a man they don’t give a fuck about you as a person or individual.

In the real world the only thing a woman cares about is your money, your occupation, your property, your social prestige, and what she can get or acquire out of you. As a man you’re not a person or an individual, you’re a material resource to be utilized, disregarded, and disposed of at her convenient leisure.

2 Likes

Many people live in a fantasy world. For example many people ideals nature. They think of clear streams, pine trees, wheat fields, etc. But the reality of nature is awful and ugly. Animals infested with parasites, kimono dragons feasting on a deer, chimpanzees cracking open a baby monkey skull and eating it’s brains etc.

And people idealized women, but women are just as fierce. Women want the most alpha apex predator male she can get, she’s just a selfish dna molecule and is amoral.

2 Likes

It would appear that male humans are the only creatures on the planet capable of transcending the cyclical nature of… nature itself.

Animals are animals, and females are just animals too, because both of them blindly follow their instincts. But while it’s clear that the instinctual influence is still very strong in men, many of them have broken through it to emancipate themselves from being the workhorse of an ungrateful bitch.

1 Like

Has nothing to do with apex alphas, amorality or selfish dna molecule.

Human females are one of the most hypergamous females of all time in Nature. Even female chimps are less hypergamous than human females. If you are human male you will have lower quality of life than most animals. Even if you are not a homeless male, your quality of life will still be lower, because you will have to work a disproportionate amount to get food and shelter (unless Neet, but then you will not have freedom, in order to have freedom you may also may have to live in trailers or ghettos.)

This is because. humans are one of the only species not adapted to their environments, humans cannot stay in one place, instead, humans spread after depleting their natural resources, similar to a virus. Humans cannot survive in the wild naturally, they rely on tools to compensate for their inability to be exist in Nature. This is why humans have to work such a disproportionate amount for their survival. Humans must first cook their foods, whereas other animals eat foods raw. Humans must build a shelter after a lot of work and learning how, others animals just build shelter much faster. Humans have to wear clothes, other animals are able to just exist in colder temperatures. Everything humans do takes 4x more effort than other animals. If you are human male you will have a lifetime of work and servitude and not much reward, you won’t have much freedom or recognition for much of what you do.

The reason human females are hypergamous is due to having higher IQ than animals. Animals are lower IQ and more likely to follow hormonal or pheromonal instincts blindly. Humans are more likely to feel shame and disgust. Human men tend to look apish and primitive, or like subhuman potatoes. Human females are higher IQ than chimps (human’s closest relative) and do not appreciate the aesthetics of this.

Human male dating mechanics is backwards and primitive. Red pill teaches males approach escalation and confidence, which is a form of molestation. I was a victim of molestation by males, thankfully the males were roughly the same age as me. Females are not attracted to men. So men read red pill books which teach PUA and approach escalation. Approach escalation is the same as molestation, or an annoying sales man. The annoying sales man will pressure you into buying something you don’t want just to feel less peer pressure. This is how male advance works in 99% of the time. 99% of females are not attracted to 99% of males. Males get tired of being alone and unwanted so they pressure a female into sex. The female bends to the pressure, due to her autogynephilia. Then they procreate. More miserable males are born, forced into rigid male norms such as not allowed to wear makeup or pretty clothes to attract a female mate. Then they read red pill books, and the cycle continues.

Male lesbianism will allow for a better world, a world where males are no longer incels, and escape from the red pill peer pressures. The only time women approach males is if the male is gigachad or male lesbian. When males become beautiful males, the species will evolve and incel will cease. Males will begin to feel like they are loved, have value and purpose in society and just enjoy living life.

Most women don’t like or play video games. There’s some but not many. I played Simpson’s for like 10 mins when I was younger and drove around in circles and got board. Never played video games again. Computer games I liked age of mythology and empires a lot actually.

Women should go for their career match.

1 Like

Human females tend to be more hedonist and unable to instill the self-discipline it takes to enjoy videogames. Furthermore, the estrogen molecule prevents females from enjoying videogame violence or competition as much. Estrogen causes communist-type thought which is counter to the videogame narrative. There are exceptions such as gamer chicks.

1 Like

I’ve noticed some females don’t really care about my utopian ideas, they want to keep status quo. I don’t have a scientific answer as to why. Estrogen molecule scientifically causes a desire for more utopian societies.

my OP was just a shitpost

k i will make a new high quality thread for my high quality post

1 Like

Not all women are skinny first of all. Before having vanilla missionary sex I need to have a connection and like the person. That means we have stuff in common, similar lifestyle and goals, there’s some kind of romantic connection. Mostly I want to be appreciated and valued because I work hard and do a lot and most guys don’t value this. Even in relationships I always end up putting in way more effort than anyone else.

As usual your emphasis on money and career never ceases to amaze me, color me shocked…

1 Like

Well I’m being self aware. Don’t hate the messenger.

1 Like

Females want tons of money because females are very wasteful, and females want tons of status because they are completely incapable of self-validation.

I mean really, who gives a shit? Life sucks and then you die, may as well enjoy what you can of it instead of trying to conform to a sick society. But that’s the issue, females cannot help but to blindly conform. Females will conform whether the society is incredibly great and just, or extremely horrendous. It doesn’t matter to them one iota and it never did throughout history. The 21st century is no exception other than females under the delusion of being in control.

2 Likes

And that is why women are easily more controllable than men with their collective hive and herd mentality as they can only seek personal individual validation under authority or social power.

It is also clear women are very easily controlled economically through this validation of authority, money, wealth, and professional career where of course those that control the reins of economics through the power of the state have known such for decades.

They’ve done so quite well with their agenda of depopulation getting women to having abortions measuring in the thousands every year and by getting women to accept such themselves willingly with emphasis on individual self liberation.

1 Like

Well more because houses and kids are expensive.