Incel trait: you missed nearly all social milestones

You had no childhood nor adolescent female friends.
You didn’t have a first kiss in your teens
You didn’t go to a school dance
You didn’t go to prom
You graduated high school as a KHHV
You entered college late or not at all and became NEET
You missed out on the FWB scene in your Prime years of 18-23
You had no social circle in high school or college
Your family members tell you to marry a single mom

So the result of being incel is being a life long social outcast since you can never relate to most people who reached those social milestones. So it severely reduces your chance of ever fitting in, makes it impossible actually.

The worst part of incel is missing out on being a normal person. Also if you ever get a relationship she will have all the power because she’s a female ,but also because you’re so socially retarded it means you totally rely on her for your needs and she knows you’ll be an incel for years after she breaks up with you.

2 Likes

Let’s see here, I attended college late.

Never went to prom and I refuse to go to high school reunions.

I did have friends in high school at the time but we were all outcasts. Women for the most part have ignored me and any kind of interactions with women have ended up in horrible failure every single time.

Unless the woman is a widow I avoid single mothers.

Most of the stuff on that list is definitely true for me, and in the paragraphs that follow.

My family avoids discussing females with me, or telling me to marry, and I haven’t heard anything about single mothers yet.

Those clowns don’t realize that it’s going to be difficult getting incels to marry at all, much less to single moms. Incels are tired of being fucked in the worst way. The situation would have to be unusually ideal and risk free for an Incel to ever consider it (unless he’s retarded).

That last part hits home too. Knowing the female has all the power is demoralizing, especially when I am surrounded by clowns that still pretend the male does. Not only do you lack power, but nobody wants to admit it. I suppose that makes it self-perpetuating in a way. What a fucking joke, though only one among many in Clown World.

1 Like

Single mothers usually just want betas to raise Chad’s children or offspring.

My 24-year-old sister is faced with this reality now. She’s been with her boyfriend for 6 years and they have been living in a house together. He’s 27. He has never given her any signs of wanting to get married. They’re now at risk of breaking up, heard her crying on the phone to my mom yesterday. He probably fears that as soon as she gets her marriage and children, the sex will stop and she’ll start treating him like disposable shit. Men are powerless for most of their lives, but then realize that there is one thing they can do to fight back and that is by withholding marriage from females.

1 Like

i went to prom, but didnt get laid, due to hypergamy

But then the female would leave, and you’d be back to square one …

I didn’t get laid at prom either.

lust for males is way less than lust for females

this can be changed with male lesbianism

No Incel here is under any delusion that being trapped in a sexless marriage where the man is constantly financially, physically, and emotionally sapped is better than being Incel. That’s the lowest lifestyle of all.

Marriage is not even necessary to remain together or have children. It’s for the weak, or the malicious… females have such an unhealthy obsession with marriage when all it does is give the state more power to violate your rights (usually the rights of the male), and that does make males very suspicious of ulterior motives. Increasingly so, in 2020.

That being said, under certain circumstances marriage (mainly divorce risk) may do minimal harm, such as if the female is out-earning the male. As long as the female isn’t actively trying to ruin his life, the male will never see a reason to divorce, unlike the female. I’m not extremely knowledgeable on marriage laws because it’s never been relevant enough for me to examine for myself, but if you want an idea of how difficult it is to acquire so much as a relationship for males, observe how difficult it is for females to acquire marriage today. That’s what you call payback.

You had no childhood nor adolescent female friends. :white_check_mark:

You didn’t have a first kiss in your teens :white_check_mark:

You didn’t go to a school dance :white_check_mark:

You didn’t go to prom :white_check_mark:

You graduated high school as a KHHV :negative_squared_cross_mark: (Because I dropped out of high school, when I graduated I was an adult)

You entered college late or not at all :white_check_mark:

You became NEET :negative_squared_cross_mark: (Only because I learned computer programming)

You missed out on the FWB scene in your Prime years of 18-23 :white_check_mark:

You had no social circle in high school or college :white_check_mark:

Your family members tell you to marry a single mom :negative_squared_cross_mark: (They’d totally reject a single mom)

1 Like

Yeah I’m aware how hard it is, hence why I’m here right now.

Marriage has to be on the table for me. It’s not an option it’s mandatory. I won’t have kids unmarried nor would I stay with someone who can’t make a commitment.

You could have been married a long time ago if not for feminism. You reap what you sow. There are consequences, though females think they can continue to do whatever they want unpunished. Males don’t want to commit to females or anything in this society for that matter because they feel that everything and everyone is against them with the possible exception of their families.

So many of us didn’t experience anything we wanted or that “normal” people experience, but now we’re supposed to just shut up (or is it “man up?”) and give females what they want yet again. This is why we relish in the potential collapse of a system that sees us as garbage and doesn’t ever care a bit about anything we have to say even if we’re absolutely correct, and doesn’t care a bit about our well-being even if we’re more virtuous and deserving of it than others.

I’d never make any form of commitment that provides the female with the legal power to destroy my life whenever she feels like it, regardless of anything I do. It would have to be risk free (at least when I am not at fault) in order for me to even consider it.

Just get a prenup then. That’s what I want.

Another major incel trait is you were afraid of engaging in dangerous activities as a teenager. You were afraid of breaking bones in sports or skating etc. no fights obviously.

I missed out on FWB is my prime years. As well as college being late.

1 Like

That’s totally me all my life. A true coward.

1 Like

Do you feel jealous of other women who rode the FWB carousel in their pri me?

We are just different organisms than normos.

1 Like

Superior, too. It’s society that is the problem.