Humans are walking, talking, selfish genes, DNA molecules

No one has yet to refute me on this. Humans are NPC’s biological machines, whose only goal and purpose, is to reproduce and spread their DNA. This world view explains almost every evil in the world, the competition, the brutality etc.

I really wish I could buy into the idea that most humans problems are due to bad psychology, nurturing, or social constructs, but it looks to me that pretty much all human social constructs are rooted in biology.

The total amount of suffering per year in the natural world is beyond all decent contemplation. During the minute that it takes me to compose this sentence, thousands of animals are being eaten alive, many others are running for their lives, whimpering with fear, others are slowly being devoured from within by rasping parasites, thousands of all kinds are dying of starvation, thirst, and disease. It must be so. If there ever is a time of plenty, this very fact will automatically lead to an increase in the population until the natural state of starvation and misery is restored. In a universe of electrons and selfish genes, blind physical forces and genetic replication, some people are going to get hurt, other people are going to get lucky, and you won’t find any rhyme or reason in it, nor any justice. The universe that we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but pitiless indifference.”

— Richard Dawkins, *River Out of Eden: A Darwinian View of Life

1 Like

I think what’s interesting is that men wouldn’t be so damn violent, competitive, warlike, and aggressive if women weren’t so selfish, judgemental, and stingy with their pussies or vaginas.

If sex was more easily accessible for men everywhere it would make a majority of men pretty chill as fuck. Pussy is a great neutralizer of male aggression.

It’s hilarious and funny that radical feminists can’t see the irony of all this.

@ThatsLife

Not trying to be insulting to Mr. Dawkins, but he is a human and thus has flawed DNA, just like the rest of the animals of this world.

Thus his logic is flawed. This misery of this world doesn’t have to continue. Using technology, we can change the DNA of this world and approach perfection. All it takes is the naysayers to stop naysaying, undermining etc. and it can be done.

1 Like

I’m more pessimistic, after enough chaos, death, destruction, and lots of dead people essentially humanity destroying a huge part of itself off it will become more ‘peaceful’ once again but only afterwards.

1 Like

While I do agree that female attention and sex is calming and reduces male aggression it’s not the cure all for male aggression.

Except you fail to see that a bulk and majority of male aggressive behavior is entirely tied into the biological male sex drive itself. Almost all of it is sweetie.

If women weren’t so judgemental, harsh, and discriminating concerning sexual reproduction you would essentially eliminate almost 75% of male aggression right there.

That’s why when women talk about male toxicity or aggression I can’t quite help but laugh because today’s modern woman is the direct cause of it and the so called solutions expounded by feminists are not solutions at all.

One thing is for certain, by making a majority of men or males single and sexless male aggression overtime is going to fly through the roof. There’s a reason why our ancient ancestors pair bonded and arranged marriages early in the lives of men in historical years past, because by doing so they cut down on male aggression or infighting within society by great leaps. Men with ample amounts of access to the pussy supply are happy, productive, non-violent, and socially cooperative men, when that is not the case the complete opposite becomes true.

We’re going to learn a very hard lesson all over again of what exactly happens when you piss all over a majority of men and it isn’t going to be pretty overtime. It should be very interesting overtime going fourth. A majority of men are simply not cut out for lives as sexually celibate monks or hermits nor should they be.

@Love

Yeah but there are aggressive men who do have sex

2 Likes

You’ll notice I said a majority but not all men.

@Love

You notice I somewhat agree with you :slight_smile:

1 Like