Got two likes on a dating app

Today I installed a Tinder-like app once again. After a few hours I got 2 likes:

• Obese, 35+ y/o woman
  • Low effort trans that was more masculine than me

That’s it. Call me volcel if you wish, but there’s no way I’m going to sleep with these creeps.

Gonna keep my celibacy.

1 Like

What’s obese to you?

Fair enough. She has a cute face imo.

Nope. And that wasn’t the girl who liked me, just a random girl that is as fat as the one who did.

Idk I thought she was still cute in some of them

Doubt even if you asked her out she would go for it. Obese women have insecurity issues and use incels as orbiters.

1 Like

The morbidly obese female and the man pretending to be a female… yes, the only things I ever seemed to match with on those dating apps (from blind swiping).

Well there were better ones, but never any response or meeting. Just don’t bother with these, you’re going to waste hours of your time with nothing to show for it.

1 Like

I want to bang an obese 35+ woman

Not gonna play their games.

You’re a mad man.

She is a nice woman, yes, her personality is cute and I watch some of her youtube videos. But I deeply dislike her looks.

Looks fade with age anyhow

As does female fertility.

Thanks for rubbing that in…

1 Like

There are secret ways to extend fertility…

Volcel if you wouldn’t. I wouldn’t be in a relationship with her (probably eats like a horse, I hate obnoxious chewing noises) but for a ONS? As known intellectual Frank Zappa postulates: “The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin’”

how?

My dick doesn’t accept fat woman, there’s nothing I can do about it. :man_shrugging:

That’s fair. I’m ngl I don’t mind a little weight myself (prefer it over an ugly face, if the two are exclusive), but I prefer normal/skinny.

If they’re fat to the extent you can’t even see their curves, that’s obviously an issue, otherwise it’s passable or in some cases even good.

Face must not be lower than 4/10.

The above are assuming that the female has positive non-physical characteristics, else the requirements would be higher or even just irrelevant.