Dating: racial and ethnic preferences

Racially and ethnically I prefer white European or Slavic women over all others.

So in this regard I’m very ethnocentric when it concerns dating and sexual relationships being a traditional conservative white guy that I am.

This however becomes problematic in that white women hold almost impossible dating standards nowadays, are actively taught to hate white men, and unfortunately a majority are the most career oriented anti family females in existence currently. This puts me in a very miserable and awkward predicament concerning dating.

I’ll never change my ways concerning my own racial and ethnocentric sexual dating habits but there are some days I feel everything is so god-damn hopeless with white women nowadays that I often find myself questioning whether I can live up to my own professed ideals or desires.

I use to mock, criticize, and jest with men who have yellow Asian fever but nowadays I know exactly where they’re coming from sad to say.

I suppose if there was a world where there were no white European women left or if it became impossible to attract one for sexual courting I too might find myself chasing an oriental woman also. Definitely not my first choice concerning sexual preferences but I do understand why many white western men do it.

This world especially the white western world is completely fucked. For now I keep holding out hope that I’ll find a decent white European or Slavic woman to date sometime but at the back of my mind I keep thinking to myself that if that doesn’t happen I might just give up completely bagging me an Asian woman instead. There’s literally billions of them around the world to choose from.

I see a sad future awaiting white western European men concerning dating sexual selection and if white women keep on going the route they’re going now the sad future might be a choice of eating a bullet, becoming homosexual, or going Oriental. If given those three options, which one would you choose? What do you do if it becomes impossible sexually courting a white woman as a white man? Remaining sexually celibate your entire life just isn’t an option one can simply willingly choose in opting out for.

@Restart80.
@DarthDva
@tables
@Love

1 Like

Going oriental, eating a bullet, and becoming homosexual in that order.

Meaning I’d be dead from the 2nd option before considering the 3rd.

1 Like

its not gay if they are very fem.

incels dont really have a choice of women so its a silly question. i prefer women that look like waifus or disney girls.

i would rather have sex with a hot black woman (such as halle berry) than a 500 lbs battle axe white woman.

1 Like

I feel like I get tagged in all the white women posts lol

1 Like

Same here man.

@Restart80

If you’re with a so called chick with a dick it’s still gay dude, I don’t care how feminine they look.

Well, you are a woman and white, so there’s that.

I honestly just wanted to see your reaction to this thread to be honest.

@Love

You can have preferences. Nothing wrong with that.

Idk what you want me to say though. I don’t hate white men. I have a preference for white men. Yeah I’m career oriented because it’s only a matter of time before another guy leaves again so I’m going to need to support myself and kids if I have any at that time. Can’t be relying on others. I’m close to where I want to be and even though I’m not there yet I could support myself so I’d take a break from work to raise a family now.

1 Like

Too bad you’re in Canada, it would be interesting if we met some day. You’re at least a sensible woman with principles and I respect that.

@Love

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a preference for Caucasian women, however race doesn’t play a big role for me. Latina, Asian, African, Slavic, Turkish, you name it, I don’t care all that much as long as she’s skinny and fertile.

1 Like

Race and ethnicity is very important for me being a traditional social conservative and I really would like some variety of white Caucasian woman but this is problematic because modern white women a majority of the time are hedonistic, materialistic, and are without any principles hence why I discussed earlier of going after Asian women as a last resort. For me Asian women are the next best thing under white women and for many of them they’re not as tainted by extreme radical feminism ideologically as white women predominantly are.

If I’m still single by the age of forty seven years from now I just might say fuck it and go with an Asian woman.

It’s sad because I’m really not a believer in sexual racial miscegenation but, what do you do with modern white women these days? They’re so full of themselves and almost every one of them look at white men as being entirely worthless or disposable if you can’t provide them some sort of picturesque Hollywood lifestyle.

It’s sad, I very much like white western European civilization but none of that matters if white European women don’t want to preserve much of anything and where white men are forced to look elsewhere for relationships because white women think they’re entitled to having everything. The perfection that white women demand out of white men is batshit insane and if you can’t provide them with everything they deem you as being less than nothing, with white women it’s all about unrealistic insane expectations. To some degree this is true with all women but with white women it is utter insanity.

@maidana

1 Like

I’m sure there are nice trad white girls out there. Just a few of course, but they do exist.

You live countryside IIRC (or a small town) which means you’re in the right place to find them, as they’re virtually nonexistent in urban areas.

1 Like

Popular city culture infects even small rural towns like the one I live in, there’s no sanctuary anywhere on earth now, no refuge.

Traditional white Caucasian women? That’s just a meme, they’re not real dude.

@maidana

1 Like

I suppose it’s a consolation for you that if you reproduce, at least the offspring will be half white as opposed to not existing at all (or well, 1/4 Jew, 1/4 White, + whatever the female is). Though not to worry, I do consider you predominantly White since your mother was.

My two cents on this, from that social Conservative perspective, is basically that it is better to have some portion of your whiteness reproduced than 0% of it, if 0% is your only alternative.

2 Likes

My family is predominately white racist and thus they wish I marry a white blonde-haired woman, and there are many here where I live so that’s a reasonable requirement, but I’d happily marry a dark-skinned woman and don’t care too much about what my family think.

1 Like

Every white man wants to believe there are down to earth traditional conservative white women out there, most of my life as a white man I have been this way but honestly after searching for a genuine one for fifteen years now I’m starting to believe you would have a better chance finding a Leprechaun with a pot of gold at an end of a random rainbow somewhere.

Fucking brutal man, just fucking brutal…

It’s like chasing after mythical unicorns that don’t really exist.

@maidana

That one girl in the pic would be heaven for me. In fact she’s too beautiful to me, I wouldn’t be able to handle such beauty.

1 Like

A Kuruminha would be a great wife.

2 Likes