Caroline Flack suiciding is proof that women could not bear even an ounce of true incel pain

She suicided because she didn’t want to handle the ‘pain’ (for lack of a better word) of being seen as a woman that beats up her boyfriends.

That’s it.

Can you imagineif she had to feel even an ounce of incel pain?? She would have roped long time ago.

1 Like

So sad… // hehehe

2 Likes

She was a 40 year old female. Her best years were already experienced, and behind her.

No sympathy at all.

They can’t tolerate adversity as well as we can. They just look like they can because they avoid 90% of it in the first place.

2 Likes

So that’s what hitting the wall single as an aging roastie looks like…

The truth of it all is that I would of probably roped or killed myself a long time ago if not for my curiosity of the future state of the world.

In short, my curiosity of the future state of the world and my desire to see it all burned down to the ground in a ball of fire keeps me alive or keep on living. My desire of witnessing the total destruction of the world outweighs my thoughts of suicide.

I guess that’s why I keep going, pure hatred, morbid curiosity, and contempt…

1 Like

These are pretty much my thoughts exactly.

If you can’t experience what you deserve, then the next best thing is being able to watch others experience what they deserve.

1 Like

It’s interesting the absolute bullshit reasons a minority of women will kill themselves over a majority of suicides perpetuated by men.

Some women will kill themselves because of a Chad they couldn’t get to like them or tie the knot with.

In response a majority of men and male incels are like,

“Bitch please, I cannot even get a single living woman of any kind to like or hold a sexual attraction towards me. You’re going to kill yourself over one Chad? LMFAO! Tell us about your fucking problems!”

1 Like

At the end of the day surrounded by constant nothingness, emptiness, and no meaning in life it’s the only thing that keeps me going.

1 Like

Even worse than that, it’s often their own damn fault with clear mistakes made. One commonality they possess is being incapable of taking responsibility for their own mistakes. I guess they would even rather kill themselves than have to face that.

1 Like

Yeah, pretty much.

They would rather blame all men and kill themselves versus facing the music so to speak.

1 Like

she just killed herself becuase she didnt want to go to court and face the consequences

1 Like

What consequences would those be?

2 Likes

Imagine being so oblivious to your own privilege that you kill yourself to avoid a punishment that you would never actually receive.

1 Like