Blackpill thread name generator

This is a blackpill thread name generator I programmed in node.js.

Blackpill threads are normally banned from here but this is just a proof of concept.

The names are totally ‘unique’ and generated from scratch by the bot with sentence generation code that puts nouns, adjectives, and phrases together semi-randomly. Like madlibs kind of, but with phrase variations too. The names aren’t scraped from forums.

So yea, a proof of concept and also it’s funny the thread names on the other forums are so dumb you can just automate it.

The point of this isn’t to ‘mock’ incels, given, I guess, some of us are involuntary celibates. Although there is humor here, the point is just to prove blackpill stuff is dumb. Further versions will create entire OPs with cherrypicked studies and sentences to make it all sound ‘academic’ and stuff. Every couple days the bot gets smarter, this is only it’s second day.

To generate a blackpill thread name, reply to this thread with just the text “new”

1 Like

new

[[Discussion]] Volcel shows us how ugly normalfags will always be hopeless

new

subhuman becky charged with 2 counts of rape

new

[[SuicideFuel]] Beta males will never forget it is totally over, JFL

new

[[JFL]] ugly truecel charged with 10 counts of rape

new

[[Blackpill]] I’m gonna gate-keep: the truth about chadlite

It’ll get smarter as time goes on, I’m making it smarter and the titles will be more unique over time

But rn it’s pretty good!

new

noodlewhores should always know it is all totally hopeless tbhtbh

hah this is excellent, reads just like the front page of incels.co

so easy to predict and laugh at, b-b-but that’s OK coz girls only want Chad am I right? Orginality, wit, charm and the dreaded word - Personality! These things are cope bruh!

Don’t know if you added it already OP but ‘Daily reminder:’ those idiots love to start their thread titles with that all the time

1 Like

yea, forgot about that, the bot is gonna learn that and “Incel trait:” soon

1 Like

new

[[Venting]] Television is a curse

new