Black-pill and blue

When I was in the past, everybody knew that a relationship was based on looks. If someone wanted to be with you, it was because you looked cute. Personality would determine if you had a one-night stand or full relationship. If you had a bad personality, you got a one night stand, otherwise if you had a good personality, you got a relationship for months or years.

Relationships being based on looks was common knowledge, accepted back then like how mathematicians nowadays accept 2+2=4. Black-pill is an extremist reaction to extreme sjw social retardation. Black-pill is an excessive counter balance to social idiocy. Mass delusion and hysteria says 2+2=3 and that looks don’t matter. In the 90’s and 2000’s everyone knew looks matter. We don’t need black-pill and we don’t need blue. We just need science, reason, and logic to prevail in society.

2 Likes

Red

Better than both

1 Like

No.

I’m an oldcel and I don’t believe it was common knowledge that looks > everything. I remember in college wondering if it was my looks or personality that attracted my GF.

We didn’t get any instruction one way or another tbh. Older men don’t want younger men sleeping with their daughters so ofc they’re not going to share any knowledge.

The high-school I went to was pretty based. Colleges tend to not be and have an atmosphere where you aren’t allowed to speak the truth about dating and intercourse.

If you believe this you’re an idiot

Looks really do matter the most, but if you have a bad personality you will at most only get a one-night stand or one-week relationship.

It’s possible for someone who isn’t that hot to grow on someone over time. When I was 22 I dated an obese Black woman even though I wasn’t into obese or Black. It started out as friendship and gradually developed into more than that. She sort of grew on me over time. I never thought she was hot but I did love her - there was real affection. I think it’s also possible for a woman to have an experience like this. Casual sex on the other hand really is a supply/demand sort of marketplace, but this was not like that. Love (not based on hotness or sexual attractiveness) is rarer than the alternative, though. But yeah, it’s totally possible to have an affectionate, loving relationship that is not based on hotness.

Also I think giving up all hope sexually or romantically can and does happen without being caused by feminist social justice warriors - there have always been guys who couldn’t get sex or a romantic relationship even before the feminist movement. As for giving up all hope and waiting to die, that sounds like a person who has symptoms of depression. Depression that might be chemical or genetic rather than dependent on events in a person’s life - a person can be suicidal and be relatively well off. Just look at Anthony Bourdain from CNN - he has his own TV show, travelled the world, ate all sorts of food, got married, had a daughter. Or Robin Williams. These people didn’t commit suicide because they were unsuccessful.

So yeah, that’s my opinion.

Robin didnt commit suicide, period, he was obviously murdered.

And women and men dont have equal dating platforms. Males might give bad looking women a chance, but its much harder the other way around, if you are male that is not chad and is not good income, you will usually struggle very hard.

1 Like

You call me an idiot and yet you give a low IQ response, take my comment out of context. Did you not even read my thread?

And yes, looks IS the #1 deciding factor. Anything else is red pill/PUA â– â– â– â– . Go learn game and then tell me how well it goes. The thing is, many good looking guys have enough game/personality to not creep out a woman.

https://yourenotealone.co/t/why-are-you-an-incel/1067

That’s why I think relationships are shit with the expection you gain something from it. Friendships and family relations are far superior to this romantic b*llshit.

@Blackbird Why rage? Most of life is transactory and that’s a good thing. Imagine going through life doing things for others but never getting anything in return. You’d end up being in poverty.

The whole Jesus thing is because of magical powers and the ability to create food from nothing. Most people don’t have the ability to spawn 5000 loaves of bread out of thin air. If you can spawn 5000 loaves of bread out of thin air, then you have every reason to form relationships without expecting anything in return, more power to you.

In many relationships I have gave more than what I received. You shouldn’t expect to gain anything. If your like me you can loose much more of your resources.

I agree with op. I was raised to believe looks matter and that you should go with someone who looks good. I have a relative who gets thought of as weird because they date ugly people and I’ve been given flak for dating a lesser attractive person. Looks are super important to people. But I think personality can go a long way for making person more attractive. Knew a girl who wasn’t exactly stunning but wound up really liking her as I got to know her.

2 Likes

If you gain less in a relationship than you give then its not a good relationship. If you don’t expect a relationship to be good then you should not pursue the relationship. If you lose more than you gain, then its not just not good, its a bad relationship.

If relationships did not have anything to be gained then people would remain stagnant. If sitting at home playing WoW all day is more rewarding than a relationship then people will not seek relationships. Ideally you’d find a relationship with someone who plays WoW as well so you don’t have anything to lose.

1 Like

I would agree with this. A lot of friends tell me I date unattractive guys and that I could do better with having someone more attractive. But I find I date guys who I’m friends with first and get to know them.

Yeah true they aren’t good relationships but that’s just been my experience of being in relationships with broken men. I fix them and give them the things they need until they don’t need me anymore.

every guy you dated was a bad person?

Except 2. 2 were good guys.

Yes a lot of common knowledge is lost and we used â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  to react against romance ideologies and oppressive beliefs.