Bem Sex Role Inventory Test

Basically its a well-regarded scientific measurement of how masculine/feminine you are. Theres also two other fields: androgynous and undifferentiated. Androgynous meaning both masculine and feminine. Undifferentiated meaning neither masculine nor feminine.

Take the test here and post your result!
https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/OSRI/

1 Like

my results
affff

Hmmmimage

took that before and was rated Undifferentiated

awef

Usually get undifferentiated or androgynous depending on the version of the test.

inb4 everyone here is agender or andro

even the ones who rail against soyboys and shit

Screenshot_20190820-042908

Little dick energy

This test blows anyways

neat :slightly_smiling_face:
Capture

I got 103 masculine points and 100 feminine. I wish I was more masculine tho. Doing backflips and being a strong leader instead of the failure I am.

1 Like

I took it fully expecting to get androgynous or masculine. I’m not very feminine at all. I got feminine. 125 femininity points and 96 masculine points.

I do think this test is probably not the most accurate.
Setting stuff on fire? Burning stuff with a magnifying glass? Guns and knives?..I don’t think that measures masculine energy; I think it measures psycho energy. (I mean, guns are fine-just like, in conjunction with everything else).

I can see how taking stuff apart to see how it works could be considered masculine. Men like items and tools more and women like people more.

Overall, it’s a fun little test, but I don’t think it’s a very accurate measure of masculine/feminine energy.

2 Likes

It was developed in the 1970s, it’s out of date yea

2 Likes

Oy, I’m slow. I missed that part.

Don’t mind me stating the obvious then lol

what would be your definition of masculine and feminine energy?

1 Like

I think it’s complicated and I’d have to admit I’m not entirely sure. I don’t think it’s destruction and chaos though, as this study seems to imply.

Off the top of my head, I guess I’d say masculine energy is more about stoicism, problem-solving, and reliability.

What do you think?

For feminine energy, I’d quantify that with abstract thought, empathy, and emotional awareness.

Again, it’s probably too complicated to summarize though

Yeah I found a more accurate test that concentrated more on behaiviour and natural talents that come from how the brain may be formed.

1 Like

Very cool :slight_smile: I think gender is such an interesting topic. Very few people probably fit square into the blueprint of masculine or feminine.

Do you remember where you found that test?